TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions for sales by Silverthorne Studio to the purchaser of any goods, products or services (THE GOODS) which Silverthorne Studio offers for sale. These terms shall override any terms and conditions, which the purchaser might seek to impose on Silverthorne Studio unless otherwise agreed in writing by Silverthorne Studio. A contract is constituted by Silverthorne Studio written acceptance of the purchasers order and no estimate or quotation shall form part of the contract. Where an appointed agent of the company is buying on his own account he shall be deemed to be the purchaser.
• Payment can be made by bank transfer, Paypal or Wix Payments, details given when an order has been placed.
• All goods remain the property of Silverthorne Studio until paid in full.
All prices accepted are firm and in the currency of the acceptance and are not subject to change if the goods are delivered by the offered delivery date or if delivery has been delayed by mutual agreement between Silverthorne Studio and purchaser or if delivery has been delayed by reasons on the side of Silverthorne Studio unless imposed otherwise on Silverthorne Studio written acceptance of order.
• Carriage outside the UK dependent on weight of order.
• Orders will be dispatched within ten to 15 working days. If there is an unforeseen delay, you will be notified immediately
• All delivery dates given by Silverthorne Studio acceptance of order are given in good faith as being accurate at the time of acceptance but are not guaranteed.
• Silverthorne Studio following any lateness in delivery will accept no penalties, nor will Silverthorne Studio following any lateness in delivery of goods accept a withholding of payment or part or payment by the purchaser. No delivery dates shall be deemed to be for delivery to the purchaser or third party’s address unless agreed in writing on Silverthorne Studio acceptance of order
• Terms apply to UK mainland addresses. Please email to discuss international rates.
COMPLAINTS AFTER DELIVERY
Complaints regarding any goods provided by Silverthorne Studio may be made at any time. Complaints about goods received in damaged condition due to transport should be made to the carrier concerned within 8 days of receipt with a copy to Silverthorne Studio.
If Silverthorne Studio is prevented or delayed directly or indirectly from making delivery of the goods or any part thereof on the agreed delivery date or from otherwise performing the contract or any part thereof by reason of Act of God, War, Embargo, Riot, Strike, Lockout, Trade Dispute, Fire, Breakdown, Inclement Weather, Interruption of Transport, Government Action, Non Delivery or Delay in delivery of materials to Silverthorne Studio for the above or any reason outside its control it shall be under no liability
whatsoever to the purchaser who shall agree for delivery to be delayed by a period at least equal to that during which the performance of the contract was delayed by reason of any of the aforementioned circumstances.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
No order may be cancelled by the purchaser without written consent from Silverthorne Studio. All deposits are non refundable and therefore cancellation will result in loss of all monies already sent to Silverthorne Studio.
• On receipt of your order you must notify us of any errors or damages within 48 hours via email.
• Returns will only be accepted in the case of faulty goods. In this case it is recommended that you send returns using a guaranteed postal service to ensure safe delivery.
• All wholesale trade sales are made to valid retail outlets/online sites and the stock must be sold only in the retail outlet agreed and for no less than the RRP.
• No stock is allowed to be sold at events, third party online sites or to third parties without prior agreement with Silverthorne Studio.
• All goods are designed, printed and made in the UK.
• All copyright, design right and other intellectual property rights in Silverthorne Studio and product images remain the property of Silverthorne Studio.
• Silverthorne Studio is currently not VAT registered, this is subject to change at any time. The purchaser will be notified immediately if and when this change occurs.